INSIGHTS is the only publication dedicated to museum theatre.
Members of IMTAL have Insights and other updates emailed to them quarterly.
CURRENT ISSUE (PDF):
DOWNLOAD THE CURRENT ISSUE
Summer 2021 - Volume 30, Issue 2
The Gifts of Theatre
In addition to the full PDF version (to the left), now you can also link to, comment on, and share the articles on social media!
We will be posting them here in a new section with articles from previous issues added over time. We encourage you to explore and interact with this new format: leave a comment, start a dialogue, and spread the word about museum theatre!
CLICK HERE TO READ ARTICLES ONLINE
Click below to access full back issues of IMTAL Insights.
IMTAL INSIGHTS ARCHIVE
DOWNLOAD OUR SUBMISSION GUIDELINES.
If you would like to propose an article for an issue, please indicate the issue in which you are interested (see below), the topic, and a general outline of what you'd like to write about. You may also submit a completed article.
Below is our current editorial schedule, but we are also always interested in ideas for future themes!
- An article can be anywhere from 250-2000 words. It's up to you!
- Articles should be single-spaced in 12 pt font. Please make note of any specific style choices we should be aware of.
- Please proofread before sending! (But we will, of course, review it prior to publishing.)
- We strongly recommend that you include three high-resolution photos. These should be approved for IMTAL use by your institution and/or anyone clearly visible in the photograph.
- Please also include an author bio (no more than 150 words), photo, and completed Article Submission Form.
Please submit any ideas, thoughts, questions, or articles to the IMTAL Publications Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CURRENT EDITORIAL SCHEDULE:
|Our Community at Thirty||Completed
| Summer 2021